Enjoy high dividend earnings and refunds on ATM withdrawal fees.*
With free Kasasa Cash® checking, we pay you to bank with us. Earn up to 2.50% APY* just for doing simple banking activities, like using your debit card.
We'll also refund your ATM withdrawal fees — and not just for local ATMs, but any ATM nationwide! Link your account to a free Kasasa Saver® to make saving easy. Contact us at 800.272.6003 or visit us today to open your accounts!
- Free checking that pays high dividends
- 2.50% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 2.50% to 0.45% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly; maximum of $4.99 per transaction)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- Add Kasasa Protect® for comprehensive fraud protection*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free online banking (Home Banking)
- Free eStatements
- Free mobile banking
- Free MobiMoney app
- Free telephone banking (iTalk)
- Free Visa® debit card
- Bill pay available
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Earning your rewards is easy.
So easy, in fact, you’re probably already doing it. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your account is still free.
Plus, you’ll still earn our base rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
Home improvement, revolving credit, new/used vehicles, ATV’s and more. View Loan Rates
Well...our website, of course! And there's new stuff happening all the time at BHFCU. Keep up to date with the exciting changes & promos. See What's New
Repos & foreclosures
Get in on those deals! To view any vehicle or property, contact the Collections Department at 304-455-4029 x 1480. CU Owned Property