Go Green with eStatements! Less Paper. More Secure. Enroll Today.
Is your mailbox overflowing with items that seem to be a waste of paper? Our members have the option to receive statements online. Access your monthly statements via the Documents tab in CU@Home Online Banking whenever it's convenient for you. You can even choose to receive an email notification when a new statement is available. eStatements have the same look and value as a paper statement. The PDF document contains all features of your regular paper statement, but without the paper mess. They may be downloaded or printed for your personal records.
To access your monthly online statement you must have a Home Banking log-in. Remember, once you have registered for eStatements, you will no longer receive a paper statement.
How to get started with eStatements:
With the implementation of our new online banking system in May, there have been some changes in the way our members register for eStatements. In order to receive eStatements, members must read and accept the Electronic Statement Consent Form within online banking.
- Log into online banking.
- Select the Documents tab.
- Type "YES" in the Agreement box.
- Click the "Activate Now" button.
- After clicking "Activate Now", you will see the Activate eStatements - Complete screen.
- Click the Documents tab again to review and accept the Electronic Statement Consent Form.
- Enter your email address and check the box to receive email notifications when new statements are available.
- Click "I Accept" to complete the registration.
- All steps much be completed in order to receive eStatements.
- The Electronic Statement Consent must be accepted within online banking in order to be fully registered for eStatements.
- If these steps are not completed, a paper statement will be issued.
For additional information please call Member Services:
1-800-272-6003 x1477 (or Option 2)