24/7 Lost Visa Credit/Debit Card Hotline:
800-272-6003 Option 1
If you've lost your VISA card or Travelers Cheques or think you've been the victim of identity theft, you'll find information here for taking immediate action.
Preventing Future Loss
- The best way to avoid a lost or stolen credit card is to remain aware of your card’s whereabouts at all times. At any point in time, you should only carry the credit cards that you’ll need. Take the steps necessary to keep your credit cards in a safe and secure place.
- Avoid placing credit cards directly into your pockets. It’s easier for them to slip out.
- Make sure your cards fit snugly inside the slots of your wallet or billfold. If the slots have become loose or worn, consider purchasing a new, stiffer wallet that will hold your credit cards securely in place.
- If you carry your wallet in a purse, make sure that the purse is securely closed at all times that you are not accessing your wallet.
- Take some time now to create a contact list including the name and number of all your card issuers. Store the list in a safe place so you can easily reach your card issuers if a credit card is lost or stolen in the future.
For additional information call:
1-800-272-6003 Option 1