Helping You Reach Your Educational Goals
We are committed to helping our youth further their education. This year, we will award $6500 in scholarships to our graduating high school seniors seeking to attend college.
- You must have been a member of Bayer HFCU a minimum of 6 months.
- You must be a graduating high school senior at the time of application.
- You must complete and submit the scholarship application as well as the Finances for College Students Quiz. (see link to module or print and submit)
A random drawing from returned completed applications will be held to choose thirteen $500.00 winners.
- Complete application and the "Finances for College Students Quiz".
- Mail, or submit online to Bayer Heritage FCU. You may also drop off your application and completed quiz at any Bayer Heritage FCU office.
- Your entry must reach one of our offices by April 17th.
Apply for a Bayer HFCU Scholarship:
Congratulations to our 2018 BHFCU Scholarship Winners!
We are proud to announce the winners of our 2018 BHFCU Scholarships:
Jacquelyn Hayes, Payton Van Camp, Hannah Callahan, Kyle Maxwell, Jacob Palmer, Camryn Barnhart, Madeline Ferris, Sierra Turbeville and Braden Meismer.
We wish our winners and all scholarship applicants the very best as you move forward with your endeavors.
For additional information call Member Services, call 1-800-272-6003 x 1477 (or Option 2)