Congratulations to our 2017 BHFCU Scholarship Winners!
We are proud to announce the winners of our 2017 BHFCU Scholarships:
Hunter Mason, Macy B. Long, Savannah Ember Allen, Ben Patosky, Benjamin Yeatrakas, Courtney Beish, Marlee Dillard, Elizabeth Jessee, Alissa Mclean and Aleah Black.
We wish our winners and all scholarship applicants the very best as you move forward with your endeavors.
Helping You Reach Your Educational Goals
We are committed to helping our youth further their education. This year, we will award $6500 in scholarships to our graduating high school seniors seeking to attend college.
- You must have been a member of Bayer HFCU a minimum of 6 months.
- You must be a graduating high school senior at the time of application.
- You must complete and submit the scholarship application as well as the Finances for College Students Quiz. (see link to module or print and submit)
A random drawing from returned completed applications will be held to choose thirteen $500.00 winners.
- Complete application and the "Finances for College Students Quiz".
- Mail, or submit online to Bayer Heritage FCU. You may also drop off your application and completed quiz at any Bayer Heritage FCU office.
- Your entry must reach one of our offices by April 16th.
Apply for a Bayer HFCU Scholarship:
For additional information call Member Services, call 1-800-272-6003 x 1477 (or Option 2)