Effective February 1, 2018
To ensure quality member service, the following fees have been set and may be adjusted as needed by the Board. Effective February 1, 2018: a late payment fee of $29.00 will be assessed if your payment is more than 10 days late.
- Statement Copy Fee: $5
- Dormant Account Fee: $10 per month*
- Early Closed Account Fee: $5**
- Teller Check Fee: $2 per check
- Overdraft Protection Transfer From Savings Fee: $1 per occurrence
- Returned Mail Fee: $5 per month***
*Dormant Account Fee - Fee charged after 12 months inactivity and excludes members under the age of 18.
**Early Closed Account Fee – Fee assessed if account closed within 90 days of being established or if account is closed due to failure to return account opening documentation.
***Returned Mail Fee - Fee will be assessed on a monthly basis to accounts which have returned mail and the address has not been corrected.
Share Draft (Checking) Account
- Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) Fee: $29
- Courtesy Pay Fee: $29
- Stop Payment Fee: $29
- Check Copy Fee: $2.75
- The credit union may obtain a credit report on any applicant in determining whether or not we may provide a Share Draft (Checking) Account to that individual.
- We may terminate your account at any time without notice to you or may require you to close your account and apply for a new account: (1) if there is a change in owners or authorized signers; (2) there has been a forgery or fraud reported or committed involving your account; (3) there is a dispute as to the ownership of the account or the funds in the account; (4) any share drafts are lost or stolen; (5) there are excessive returned unpaid items not covered by an overdraft protection plan; (6) there has been a misrepresentation or any other abuse of any of your accounts; or (7) we reasonably deem it necessary to prevent a loss to us.
- Any account may be closed if more than three (3) Non-Sufficient Funds occur in one calendar year (includes negative debit card transactions) or no activity for twelve (12) months. Interest rate may vary as determined by the Asset Liability Committee.
- Wires - Outgoing Domestic: $20
- Wires - Outgoing Foreign: $50
- Wires - Incoming Domestic or Foreign: $5
Complete Fee List
Forms and Disclosures