What is CU@Home?
CU@Home, our online banking, is the simpler and better way to manage your money anytime, anywhere. This free online banking service gives you the tools you need to organize all your Bayer Heritage Federal Credit Union accounts.
What Can I Do With CU@Home?
- View account and loan balances
- Create new accounts
- Make loan payments
- Search your transaction history
- Transfer money from share to share, account to account and to other members
- Make external transfers to other financial institutions (permission & setup required)
- Order checks
- Access eStatements
- Set up personalized alerts based on what you want to see
- Manage your finances with customizable dashboards
- Access our electronic Bill Payer
- Send us secure messages
How Do I Start?
For first time use of online banking:
- Access the CU@Home Login on our website header
- Click on “Not Registered”
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to set up secure access to your account
- Note: you must have a valid email address to set up and utilize online banking
Once your initial setup is complete, you’ll access your account by simply clicking on the CU@Home Login on our website header.
Help us protect you! Call 1-800-272-6003. Select 1 for Card Services. Choose Debit or Credit Card.
free financial webinars
We've partnered with BALANCE to provide free access to financial counseling, education and resources. Grab a virtual webinar seat today!