The spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has grabbed all of our attention. I wanted to let you know that Bayer Heritage Federal Credit Union is doing everything possible to keep our employees, our members, and our communities safe while still meeting our members’ financial needs.
What We’re Doing
We’re monitoring and following all guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), including taking the steps necessary to reduce the threat of COVID-19 exposure to employees, members, and our communities.
Beginning tomorrow, March 17, all our branch lobbies will be closed. All drive thru access will remain open to serve you. Branch offices will have their hours adjusted as a result of local conditions and staffing. For the latest updates on branch hours, please visit the Branch Updates page on our website. Our staff members are also being reminded to regularly wash their hands and sanitize their workstations and all recommended hygiene practices will be diligently practiced.
Steps You Can Take
Our commitment to 24/7 member service remains of utmost importance to us.
Our online banking and our mobile app are wonderful ways to access your account information from home. Whether you’re paying a bill through Bill Pay, depositing a check through Mobile Deposit, checking an account balance or transferring money, our goal remains empowering you to conduct your business quickly and easily.
We're also aware that some of our members may experience financial hardship as a result of Coronavirus. Here are some ways we are offering relief.
- Payment Deferrals on Consumer Loans: Defer your payments on your auto, boat, ATV or other consumer loans until the end of May 2020 with no impact on your credit score.
- Waived Fees: Late fees will be suspended on consumer loans until the end of May 2020. We will be waiving the $10 payment by phone fee and refunding the $5 online payment fee.
- Increased ATM Limits: Daily ATM withdrawal limits have been temporarily increased to $1000 a day.
- Instant Issue Cards: Temporary to Permanent cards can be issued and expedited to the cardholder at no cost.
- Financial Relief Loan: Bayer Heritage is also offering a $1000 loan for 12 months at our lowest current unsecured rate with discounts. Certain restrictions may apply.*
- Mortgage Assistance: If you need help with your Mortgage loan please give us a call so we can discuss different ways to assist you.
Our Contact Center, 1-800-272-6003, will remain staffed to assist and answer any questions you may have. If you need to access cash, you can use our drive thru services and ATM networks. Find the nearest ATM location here: BHFCU ATM Locator
Despite the threat posed by COVID-19, your Bayer Heritage Team remains optimistic and committed to serving you and your families. You are our members, part of our family, and together we will get through this difficult situation. We all must do our part, take necessary precautions, but remain calm and hopeful.
Robert “Bob” Burrow
Bayer Heritage FCU
*Approval based on creditworthiness and ability to repay. Member must be in good standing. A member in good standing is one that is not delinquent or has a negative balance. Equal opportunity lender. Equal housing lender. Federally insured by NCUA.